Welding turning rolls
TDRA-30 / TIRA-30 turning roll
PrestonEastin turning rolls are designed and built for years of dependable low maintenance operation.
The PrestonEastin model TDRA-30 turning roll is the driver component of the TDRA/TIRA-30 thirty ton turning roll set. This model when combined with (2) TIRA-30 idlers can support workpieces up to 90,000 lbs. and ranging in diameter from 8″ to 240″.
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY!
- Industrial grade rubber tired rollers absorb shock during loading and protect the load during operation
- Aluminum-bronze worm gears provide maximum strength and durability
- 30′ remote pendants standard
- Designed with ease of maintenance in mind to minimize downtime
- Proudly MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Heavy duty welded steel construction insures our turning rolls continue to perform in the harshest working conditions